World Library  
Flag as Inappropriate
Email this Article

Fulham Grange railway station

Article Id: WHEBN0014595893
Reproduction Date:

Title: Fulham Grange railway station  
Author: World Heritage Encyclopedia
Language: English
Subject: Outer Circle railway line
Collection:
Publisher: World Heritage Encyclopedia
Publication
Date:
 

Fulham Grange railway station

Fulham Grange
Site of Fulham Grange, looking away from the Grange and Heidelberg Road intersection towards the Hurstbridge line
Station statistics
Coordinates

37°46′53″S 145°01′28″E / 37.7813°S 145.0245°E / -37.7813; 145.0245Coordinates: 37°46′53″S 145°01′28″E / 37.7813°S 145.0245°E / -37.7813; 145.0245

Line(s) Outer Circle
Platforms 2
Other information
Opened 24 March 1891
Closed 12 April 1893

Fulham Grange was a railway station on the Outer Circle located in the suburb of Alphington, Melbourne, Australia. Located near the Grange and Heidelberg Road intersection, it was a quarter mile (0.4 km) from Fairfield Park station. Opened to serve the speculative housing estate after which it was named, it was provided with 2 side platforms, one located on a loop to the north of the main line. The station was opened with the line on 24 March 1891, and closed with it on 12 April 1893. The line through it reopened on 29 July 1919, as part of the APM Siding, closing again in the 1990s.

References

colspan="5" style="background-color:#; color:white;"|Closed station navigation
Outer Circle line
← Previous station Fairfield | APM Siding
class="navbox-abovebelow" colspan="5" style="background-color:#; color:white;" |Closed stations
This article was sourced from Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. World Heritage Encyclopedia content is assembled from numerous content providers, Open Access Publishing, and in compliance with The Fair Access to Science and Technology Research Act (FASTR), Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., Public Library of Science, The Encyclopedia of Life, Open Book Publishers (OBP), PubMed, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health (NIH), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, and USA.gov, which sources content from all federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government publication portals (.gov, .mil, .edu). Funding for USA.gov and content contributors is made possible from the U.S. Congress, E-Government Act of 2002.
 
Crowd sourced content that is contributed to World Heritage Encyclopedia is peer reviewed and edited by our editorial staff to ensure quality scholarly research articles.
 
By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. World Heritage Encyclopedia™ is a registered trademark of the World Public Library Association, a non-profit organization.
 


Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from Project Gutenberg are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.